* Poster work hung in between the metal poles in the center of the room. Using coloured rope/material.
* Colour coordinate each piece.
* Along one wall our identity photos displayed - colour identity. Therefore everyone can match our work.
* Remove extra computer hardware.
* 12 computer spaces - displaying diorama and having our prints hanging up above the computer on rope.
* The 4 left over computers turned on to our Fun Da Mental website.
* Light playful music. Mixes of the 80's! 70's! 90's! the 20'!!!! (just for you Betty)
* Entry - something colourful over the door.
* Coloured dots or arrows on floor.
* Party set up with streamers and balloons.
* Coloured dots/feet upon entry into G Block. Placed all along hallway. Fun Da Mental hung up outside of room. Huge words! And colourful.